kierstenkoz

kierstenkoz

Frozen
'Melissa de la Cruz', 'Michael Johnston'
Progress: 194/325 pages
You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation
Deborah Tannen
People Reading: Control Others
Beier, Ernest G. Beier
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) - Cassandra Clare Wow. What is there to say about Clockwork Princess? While I was enjoying every page, every word of this book, I feared my heart could not handle it and I would surely die from the feels. When the characters were sad, I was sad. When the characters were happy, I was still sad, but in a sad-about-what-happened-but-happy-for-the-current-situation way (confusing, I know). What struck me the most was the depth of the emotion I had while reading this book; it gave me feelings I'm not even sure I've ever experienced in life - real, heart-wrenching lose, pain, heartbreak - and I found myself crying through most of the book (in a good way, of course). The spectrum of emotions that Cassie gives the reader throughout the book is almost too wonderful. I felt undeserving of her words, of the beauty of this series coming to an end with Clockwork Princess. The end of Princess leaves nothing to be desired - every end is tied up - and, although bittersweet as others have been saying, is beautiful (I wish I could find another word to describe this book, but this is the one that comes to mind). I am definitely sad to see these characters go (almost unbearably so), but they will live on forever in my heart, as well as the heart of other fans (and, hopefully, some will make an appearance in future books).